For the curious...

I went out with my mom today and did my "big haul" of grocery food [I do this about once a month or so, stocking up on food I can't get in town]. I also, coincidentally, spent hours yesterday organizing my kitchen, which included the fridge. Now, it's fully stocked and I want to share its contents with you!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Main compartment:
  • 4 cartons of soy milk [light vanilla, unsweetened plain, plain, and vanilla... I don't usually have 4 cartons but I was almost out and at the store that sells the light variety so I figured I'd stock up]
  • organic vegetable broth
  • Earth Balance
  • Brita filter and water jug
  • 3 pints of strawberries [they were on sale!]
  • salad [bok choy, spinach, tomatoes, peppers, etc.]
  • half an eggplant
  • bean salad [black beans, garbanzo beans, corn, tomatoes, olives, balsamic vinegar]
  • watermelon
  • red cabbage
  • corn on the cob
  • low-carb tortillas
  • red grapes
  • kiwis
  • mangoes
  • mini bell peppers [I LOVE these! A whole bag for $5]
  • bok choy
  • spinach

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Crisper:
  • green onions
  • organic cherry tomatoes
  • baby bella mushrooms
  • rosemary
  • cucumbers
  • parsnips
  • red bell pepper
  • jalapeno peppers
  • fresh ginger
  • romaine lettuce
  • snow peas
  • sugar snap peas
  • bean sprouts
  • roma tomatoes

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
"Meat" drawer:
  • 4 packages of lite firm tofu
  • 2 packages of lite silken tofu
  • tofu pups
  • vegan ground sausage

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Door of Condiments:
  • ground flaxseed
  • lemon juice
  • fat free Italian dressing
  • organic ketchup
  • chopped garlic
  • relish
  • organic pomegranate jelly
  • roasted red peppers
  • Soyatoo whipped cream
  • Nayonaise
  • vegemite
  • strawberry preserves [this has been sitting in here for ages, I never use it!]
  • mustard
  • tabasco sauce
  • fajita marinade
  • soy sauce
  • hot sauce
  • chili sauce
  • lime juice
  • and on the very top is homemade mustard salad dressing
Three other things I bought today that I'm very excited about:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Basil plant! Mmm fresh herbs!
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
15 pound kettlebell [look at the size difference!]
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
New charm for my bracelet!
I got a heart charm because I love myself and need to remember to take care of the body that I love. [Also seen is the 25-pound star that you haven't seen yet, although I added it two weeks ago.] You can't tell in this picture, but I also had to replace the closure because part of the old one fell off and got lost. This one's prettier anyway, it has swirls and dots all over it! I'm really enjoying this bracelet, and I definitely stay in control more on days that I'm wearing it. [Plus, it's a super cheap reward! Today's charm only cost $2.]

The last week and a half has been very challenging, fitness-wise. My ankle's been acting up again, I spent three days last weekend completely bedridden [and in too much pain to think about doing even upper body exercises]. I haven't been to the gym in almost two weeks. I didn't lose anything last week and it looks like tomorrow's weigh in will be just fractions of a loss, if that. I did make a couple mistakes regarding food, but mostly it's because I have done no exercise [aside from pushups]. I'm going to take my new kettlebell for a spin later today, but I doubt it'll make much of a difference by tomorrow morning. Thankfully, however, my ankle's been feeling back to ~normal~ [normal for it, at least] the last couple of days so I might get back in the gym on Monday, but hopefully definitely by Wednesday.