weigh in & activity log, week starting 7/29/2012

I'm down 3.3 pounds this week! I'm quite honestly shocked. My pattern is to lose big one week and then nothing the next and since I lost over 3 pounds last week, well... I was fully prepared for the scale to stay the same this week. And it did, throughout the week, until yesterday morning when it dropped down to 183.9 [today's weight as well]. Very shocking, but I'm happy with it! I'm now only 4 pounds off of where I'm "supposed" to be, according to my goal line on sparkpeople.
Photobucket
I've been off of my goal line since mid-May so it's great to be getting closer to it again!

Activity log for the week:

Sunday:
biking: 20 minutes, 205 calories, 4 miles

Monday:
biking: 15 minutes, 159 calories, 2.55 miles
treadmill: 45 minutes, 493 calories
biking: 20 minutes, 224 calories, 3.83 miles

Tuesday:
biking: 93 minutes, 1085 calories, 21.36 miles

Wednesday:
biking: 15 minutes, 153 calories, 2.55 miles
treadmill: 45 minutes, 499 calories
biking: 21 minutes, 223 calories, 3.83 miles

Thursday:
Bum Bum: 30 minutes, 297 calories

Friday:
biking: 14 minutes, 138 calories, 2.55 miles
treadmill: 45 minutes, 476 calories
biking: 15 minutes, 161 calories, 2.6 miles
walking: 30 minutes, 215 calories, 1.42 miles

Saturday:
biking: 71 minutes, 860 calories, 16.17 miles

Did week 3 of 5K training this week, which consisted of 2 minutes of running with 3 minutes of walking. On Thursday, I didn't feel like going for my usual bike ride so I tried a new workout, one video from the "Brazilian Butt Lift" series. It was fun and really worked my legs [lots of lunges and squats!] but it left me really sore the next two days [to the point where I wasn't sure I'd be able to run on Friday]. Because of that, I'm going to keep this as a back-up but it won't be in my regular rotation just yet. It was fun and a great workout, though, so I'll probably put it in my regular rotation after 5K training is over.

Week 4 of 5K training is up starting tomorrow! This week is 3 minutes running/2 minutes walking and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't apprehensive about it. But here we go!

Also, as a note, I went and backdated some blog posts from earlier in the week that I thought I posted but apparently only put on sparkpeople. Mostly just my measurements and goals for the month. But if you were wondering where those monthly updates were, they're up now!