What a difference!

I can't believe I'm actually going to do this. But you know what? I'm proud of how far I've come since February. I'm not where I want to be but I'm a lot closer. So, here goes. I'm going to post those horrible "before" pictures that I thought I'd probably never let anyone else see... and pictures from today to compare!

March 2012:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
August 2012:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android AppUploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I honestly look at the first two pictures and can't believe that was me. In addition to being physically unfit, I was so miserable [you can just feel it through the picture, can't you?]. And look at how bad my posture was, oh my! But I had just started a huge change in my life, and things would improve very quickly. I've still got a ways to go but I LOVE looking at myself in the mirror now, and I love how I feel every single day.

[You might spy the book I'm currently working through, Chi Running, on the nightstand. I just got into the "meat" of the book but I'm hoping to learn a lot!]

It's finally cooling off so I'm going to head out for a bike ride now. Activity log for the week will probably go up in the morning with my weekly weigh-in [despite this regularly being my "no lose" week, the scale's looking good!].