Weekly Weigh-In

The scale's been up and down, down and up all week, so this morning I didn't know what to expect. I knew my body was retaining water due to adding strength training back into my routine-- it happens every time, and my sore muscles have definitely been proof of that! But I'd also been eating within my calorie range [except for Friday, oops], which is always good. I also set myself a challenge to fall within all my ranges [calorie, fat, carbs, protein] at least 4 days this week.
As you can see, I didn't do too well with my ranges on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday but the first four days of the week were good. Also, I'm still [eternally] struggling with protein intake, just hitting the very bottom of my target, but at least I'm hitting it!

Anyway, the scale. Stepping on it this morning, I had no idea where it would be. I don't expect it to settle for a couple weeks, honestly. So... this morning it said 178.4! I lost 1.1 pounds from last week. Well, that was a surprise. Let's see what I can lose this week!
Now it's time to go to bed so I can get my ass kicked at strength training in the morning!