Weekly Weigh-In, New Pictures

Weigh-in day! You know it went well by the exclamation point. The scale had been kind to me all week, but I wasn't sure what it would say this morning. I wasn't feeling well for most of yesterday, so I spent it on the couch and ate a little too much food. But, surprise, it was still in my favor today! The scale said 176 even, which is the lowest it's ever been [discounting that one time it said 175.7 because that was just a fluke]. I'm well past the halfway point now!

Not only that, but today's weigh-in puts me in a great position for starting the fitness program tomorrow. My goal is to lose between 15 and 20 pounds in the next 10 weeks, which would put me around 160 [or below]. 15 is definitely doable, 20 pounds is a stretch [especially since I'll be nearing my goal weight so things will be slowing down] but still attainable if I work hard. The perfect makings of a worthwhile goal, if you ask me.

I didn't take any progress pictures at the beginning of the month because I didn't feel like my body had changed much in the month of June. With the start of the fitness program, however, I wanted to take pictures so I can compare today's body to the end of September. And, surprise, it has changed a little since June's pictures!
[I think I'm actually getting taller.]

Looking good, if I do say so myself! I can't wait to see what the next ten weeks bring. My first session is tomorrow after work. Have I mentioned that I'm excited? Because I'm really excited!