Week 2 Weigh-In

Well, I had another personal training session last night, which means my weekly weigh-in and body fat percentage measurement. After two weeks of work, I'm down five pounds and 2% body fat! It's just a start, but that's a pretty good start! I'm happy with that, especially since I'm on medicine that makes it really easy to gain weight and difficult to lose. But see? If I keep at it, I can counter those side effects.

Personal training last night ended up being a free session, because he had to end early. Not usual, and we're actually moving up my training time to prevent that from happening again, but we still got in 45 minutes of elliptical and glute work. Not bad for a free session! So I'll take it. It's not like I'm on a strict timeline to get super fit for anything. I will take a free session even if it's shorter.

Speaking of money, I added a PayPal donation link to the sidebar. It's completely optional, but I'd beyond appreciate it if a few bucks were thrown my way. I don't make a lot of money and personal training and eating healthy isn't cheap. If you like what you see here, please consider donating! I'll keep blogging and working out anyway, but some extra money would reduce the stress!

Go out and do good today!